Web / Viral

Cobram Estate 'Sutainability'

Pixel Melbourne

In "Go a little extra," a visually captivating commercial directed by Peter Nizic, Cobram Estate takes viewers on a remarkable journey of sustainability and innovation. Cobram Estate uses, recycles, or upcycles 99.5% of their waste. And the remaining 0.50 percent? We used it to shoot this endearing stop-motion animation.

CobramEstate05 Furnace


Prod Co: Pixel
Agency: Noisy Beast
Director: Pete Nizic
Producers: Matt Pearson & Meline Samson
Exec Producer: Haley Polacik
DOP: Simon Higgins
Art Director: Jacqui Hudson
Stop Motion animators: Pete Nizic & Dropbear
Production Assistant: Mia Knox
Post Production: Pete Nizic
Colour Grade: Cj Dobson @ Moodlab
Sound: Matt Sladen @ Big Oscillator

CobramEstate 01 Tree